Now that you have set your health goal(s) for 2013, one of the major issues we’ve heard in the office is how to “trim the fat” and so today we are presenting you with a number of simple ideas to burn more calories every day just by being conscious of how you can. Here goes:
- Reducing alcohol consumption should be at the top of the list.
- Put your snacks in a small container rather than eating out of the “big” bag.
- Eat less pasta and bread.
- Leave something over. You do not have to clean your plate every meal.
- Enjoy dessert…just have half the size portion you would have had before
- Get 7 hours of sleep per night. University of Chicago research found those that slept 5.5 hours/night snacked more throughout the day.
- Remove soda from your diet…diet too.
- Reduce the consumption of nuts and nut butters.
View original post 183 more words