(Photo by: greencheese.in)
Coconut, mostly grown in coastal areas, is a wonder food. Given its antiviral, antifungal, antibacterial, and anti-parasitic properties, it gives an instant boost to your immunity. Coconut can be had in a variety of ways. Be it a raw coconut, coconut oil, coconut milk, coconut butter, or coconut cream, it is said to work wonders in treating some of mankind’s worst and most resilient of illnesses such as influenza, giardia, lice, throat infections, urinary tract infections, tapeworms, herpes, gonorrhea, bronchitis, and numerous other ailments caused by microbials.
Here are some benefits of coconut:
- It is a rich source of fibre, vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
- It is abundant in calcium, potassium, magnesium, and electrolytes.
- Its antioxidant properties slow down the aging process by protecting the body from harmful free radicals.
- Coconut oil can treat skin disorders such as eczema, psoriasis, and dermatitis.
- It keeps the hair healthy and lustrous…
View original post 27 more words