Dr Greger says these berries are effective in reduction of cancer cells. They seem to be healthy agents. 2011 was the first year they did studies on people using Acai Berries. It seems it reduced pain but it could have been due to the placebo effect. It can be harmful in some if you have low blood sugar. Supplements are not regulated! If you want the positive effects, eat the fruit don’t take the supplement.
- Acai Berry Important for Healthy Weight Loss: (pureacaiberryblog.wordpress.com)
- Acai Berry (monaviehealthproducts.wordpress.com)
- Acai Berry Juice Diet (dietnewsinfo.com)
- Pain and Your Brain (psychologytoday.com)
- Mona Vie, Drink it…Feel it…Share it… (monaviehealthproducts.wordpress.com)
- Agreeable? You’re More Likely to Benefit From Placebo (psychologytoday.com)
- Paging Mitch McConnell: Jesse Benton Goes Wild Hustling Acai Berries (economicpolicyjournal.com)